Links

Sunday, January 24, 2010

2010 NFL Championship Round Predictions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dirkness missed his deadline last night so these predictions are coming at you too fast and too furious. BOOM!

Indianapolis-NY Jets: I see the Jets confusing Peyton Manning all day with exotic blitzes. I see Darelle Revis shutting down Reggie Wayne in a bad way. I see Shonn Greene finding some running room against Indy's defense. I see the Jets playing with the swagger necessary to win this game. I don't see it being enough. I don't see the Jets being able to mount anything of a passing attack. Combine that with the fact that Peyton is in his prime and won't take unnecessary chances today, and I'll take the Colts pulling it out at the end.

Indianapolis 13, NY Jets 10


New Orleans-Minnesota: Props to both home teams this week for playing in a dome so that we are deprived of real football for the weekend. I see an Adrian Peterson break out game against a Saints defense that is waiting to be pounded. I see Brett Favre outplaying Drew Brees. I see the Vikings playing a bend but don't break defense and shutting the Saints down in the red zone. I see Reggie "Don't call me Ramsey" Bush being a non-factor. I see Visanthe Shiancoe looking BIG. I see Jared Allen being the most important player in the game. I see you Prince (although your new Vikings song is so incredibly lame). I see the Vikes.

Minnesota 34, New Orleans 23

Dirkness

No comments: