As I mull over the infinite possibilities that we'll see in 2010, I'll give you a look back at what I predicted for last year...
ACC- Georgia Tech over NC State
actual- Georgia Tech over Clemson
Big East- South Florida
Big 10- Ohio St.
actual- Ohio St.
Big 12- Oklahoma St. over Nebraska
actual- Texas over Nebraska
Pac 10- Cal
SEC- Florida over Ole Miss (Ole Miss over 'Bama in the season-more on this later)
Alabama over Florida
Big 12 Standings:
1. Nebraska 10-3 (6-2) Actual: 9-4
2. Kansas 9-3 (5-3) Actual: 5-7
3. Kansas St. 6-6 (3-5) Actual: 6-6
4. Missouri 6-6 (3-5) Actual: 8-4
5. Iowa St. 4-8 (1-7) Actual: 6-6
6. Colorado 4-8 (1-7) Actual: 3-9
1. Oklahoma St. 11-1 (7-1) Actual: 9-3
2. Texas 12-1 (7-1) Actual: 13-0
3. Oklahoma 9-3 (6-2) Actual: 7-5
4. Baylor 6-6 (3-5) Actual: 4-8
5. Texas Tech 7-5 (3-5) Actual: 8-4
6. Texas A&M 5-7 (2-6) Actual: 6-6
BCS Bowl Games
Fiesta: Texas over BYU (Boise St. over TCU)
Orange: Georgia Tech over South Florida (GT over Iowa)
Rose: Cal over Ohio St. (Ohio St over Oregon)
Sugar: Ole Miss over Oklahoma St. (Florida over Cincinnati)
National Championship Alabama over Florida (Alabama over Texas)
Hopefully this was entertaining for atleast one of you, but I find studying the history of the game to be extremely fascinating. Not only is it informative, but I'm somewhat time-warped into what I was thinking at the beginning of last season.
Best Pick: Alabama to win the National Championship and predicting that USC would finish the season with 4 losses.
Worst Pick: Ole Miss doing anything worth a damn.
2010 Predictions coming very soon!